So far, this is the favourite card I’ve made using the
Stampin’ Up! Simply Succulents stamp set.
It took quite a while to colour, but, I think it was so worth it.
- Rococo Rose: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Smoky Slate: 2 3/8″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp Set: Simply Succulents Bundle (#156264)
- Paper: Rococo Rose (150882); Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (**); Shimmery White (101910)
- Ink: Memento (132708); Rococo Rose (150080)
- Stampin’ Blends: Rich Razzleberry (154898); Highland Heather (154887); Rococo Rose (154900); Smoky Slate (154904); Granny Apple Green (154885); Just Jade (1531 07); Old Olive (154892)
- Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Chalk Marker (132133); From My Heart Faceted Gems (151154); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110775)
- Stamp flowers on the Rococo Rose cardstock using the matching ink pad.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out using the tag die.
- Use the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to the Smoky Slate cardstock, then cut out using the 2 3/8″ x 4 3/4″ Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp the flowers and the pot on Shimmery White cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to colour. Cut out using the coordinating dies. Add highlights using the Chalk Marker.
- Adhere the pot to the card using Multipurpose Glue and use Dimensionals to add the pot, flowers and greeting to the card.
- Add From My Heart Faceted Gems on to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP