Hi Stampers! This stamp set is really fun to colour! I am loving our
for this set as they create amazing shading!
Stamp Set: Simply Succulents Bundle (156264)
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115316); Rococo Rose (150882); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (**); Shimmery (101910); Soft Sea Foam (146988)
- Ink: Memento (132708); Whisper White (147277); Rococo Rose (150080)
- Stampin’ Blends: Rich Razzleberry(154898); Light Highland Heather (154887); Rococo Rose (154900); Smoky Slate (154904); Cinamon
- Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110775)
- Rich Razzleberry: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rococo Rose: 1 1/2″ x 4″
- Stamp flowers on the Rococo Rose cardstock using the matching ink pad. Adhere to the Whisper White layer.
- Wrap a piece of twine around the layers 3 times and tie ends into a bow. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp the greeting using Whisper White ink on Basic Black cardstock. Cut out using the tag die.
- Stamp the flowers and the pot on Shimmery White cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to colour. Cut out using the coordinating dies.
- Cut out the leaves using Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Use dimensionals to add the pot and flowers to the card and Multipurpose Glue for the greeting and leaves.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP