This card was fun to make! I used the Flower & Field Designer Paper from the Sale-A-Bration promo.
- Granny Apple Green: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red: 5/8″ x 2 3/4″
- Adhere the designer paper to the front of the card.
- Cut out the chicken shape from the front using the coordinating die.
- Stamp the chicken on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Colour using Stampin’ Blends. Use the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add shimmer to the hair and the tail. Cut it out using the coordinating die.
- Stamp “let’s celebrate you” on scrap Real Red cardstock using Memento ink. Cut out the words separately using scissors or a Paper Trimmer. Add to the card using Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the strip of Real Red cardstock and cut ends.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the Basic White cardstock layer using the Real Red ink pad. Adhere the layer to the inside of the card.
- Add adhesive to the back of the coloured chicken, close the card and push the chicken through the window.
- Tie the ribbon around the front of the card and tie the ends in a bow. (I added a glue dot under the bow so that the ribbon did not move.)
Get this paper free with a min. $60 order! (Item #155223)
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP