The Delicate Dahlias stamp set is so pretty and versatile. There really are a lot of different cards and styles that you can make with it and the best part is you can get it for FREE right now with our Sale-A-Bration Sale.
- Fresh Freesia: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp the outline flower on the Basic White cardstock randomly.
- Take the Dark Black Stampin’ Blend and flick the brush tip on the inside of the cap so that it creates flecks of black on the Basic White cardstock.
- Wrap the ribbon ends on the back of the Basic White cardstock and tape the ends. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie it in a knot around the first ribbon.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Basic Black, then to the card base.
- Ink the bold flower stamp with Fresh Freesia ink, then stamp it on a piece of scrap paper, then stamp it on a piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the outline of the flower on top of the bold flower.
Tip: before removing the flower stamp from the plastic sheet it comes on, place a dot on the top in the same spot so it’s easy to line up after.
- Cut out the flower using Paper Snips.
- Stamp the bold leaves by inking first, stamping them on scrap paper, then stamping on a piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Line up the outline stamp of the leaf, then stamp it on top of the leaf. Cut out the leaves using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower, then add the flower and leaves to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Basic Black cardstock using Versamark. (Tip: before stamping, take a dryer sheet and wipe the cardstock. This will take some of the static out of the paper and reduce the amount of stray embossing powder)
- Sprinkle White Emboss Powder on the Versamark, tap off the excess powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Cut out the greeting using the die. Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add 3 gems to the middle of the flower.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS