The Feels Like Home stamp set is one of the Sale-A-Bration stamps sets which means that you can get it FREE right now with the Stampin’ Up Sale-A-Bration sale when you spend a minimum of $60. ? It’s a great set to colour if you like colouring!
- Highland Heather: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND approx. 3/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Balmy Blue: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4 15/16″ x 3 11/16″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 7/8″
- Stamp the image on the Watercolor Paper using Stazon ink. (I used the Stamparatus so that I was able to stamp it a few times to make the image dark on the paper).
- Colour the image by pressing the ink pads on a stamping block, then picking up the ink with a Water Painter. I like to use a small bowl of water and pick up water from there, then mixing the ink with the water on the block. Add a bit of colour at a time and layer the colour a bit at a time until you get the colour the way you want it. Let dry.
- Stamp the greeting at the bottom of a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock. Cut the greeting out close to the top of the greeting.
- Adhere all layers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the greeting with Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS