The Counting Sheep stamp set is super cute and the best part is that you can get it FREE right now with the Stampin’ Up Sale-A-Bration sale when you spend a minimum of $60. The coordinating Sheep Dies can be earned FREE as well when you spend another $60. 🙂
The Designer Paper that I used is from the Sweet Stockings collection that has fun patterns on one side and Christmas animals and patterns.
- Bumblebee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Old Olive: 2 1/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the designer paper to the card.
- Use Blending Brushes to add Old Olive at the bottom of the Basic White cardstock and Pool Party at the top. It helps to start blending off your paper so that you don’t get a dark spot when you start blending the colour.
- Stamp the grass with Old Olive ink.
- Adhere the layer to the Old Olive cardstock, then adhere both to the card.
- Stamp the sheep with Memento ink on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock.
- Use the dies to cut them out. (Tip: You can just run them through the Big Shot at the same time.)
- Colour the sheep with Stampin’ Blends. The face was coloured with Petal Pink, the legs were coloured with Smoky Slate and the hooves were coloured with the Light Basic Black Blend marker.
- Stamp the hats onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock, cut them out using the matching die, then colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Press the fence die into the Crumb Cake ink pad, place the die on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut it out using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
I love the difference this step makes!! The grain of the wood is so visible compared to not pressing it into the ink first! 🙂
- Add fence and the sheep on the left to the card using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sheep on the right with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the greeting on a 5/8″ x 1 5/8″ piece of Basic White cardstock using Old Olive ink. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add party hats to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS