- Pear Pizzazz: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Poppy Parade: 1″ x 3″
- Designer Series Paper: 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Score Pear Pizzazz card base at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Use third from largest Stitched Rectangle Die to cut frame from 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- Stamp the snowmen with Memento Black Ink towards top of the 3-3/4 x 5 Basic White. Colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Trim top of Designer Series Paper on a “snowbank” curve. Adhere to bottom of the snowmen piece. Adhere centered on base card.
- Add Foam Adhesive Strips all around the back of the frame. Adhere frame over the stamped piece.
- Stamp You’re Snow Cool with Memento Black Ink on Poppy Parade cardstock. Cut with narrow Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to frame at bottom.
- Add a trio of Red Rhinestones to background as shown.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!