- Thick Basic White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 5 1/2”
- Mint Macaron: 2 7/8” x 4 1/8” AND 2” x 4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3 ¾” x 4”
- White Velvet: 2” x 4“
- Emboss your 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of white with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder. Using Multipurpose Glue adhere to the card base.
- Attach the designer paper to the Mint Macaron Mat
- Using a strip of ribbon about 3” long adhere to the back of the Mint mat using glue dots. Then make a small bow and attach it to the front of the card on top of the ribbon with a glue dot.
- Attach the Mint Mat to the front of the card using Dimensionals
- Cut one of the Trees out of the Snowy White Velvet but before taking the die off add a piece of tear tape to the back to help keep the pieces in place.
- Cut another tree using the Mint Macaron and attach to the white Velvet Tree using Multipurpose Glue. Hold down for a minute to make sure it’s adhered.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the right side of the tree only. Use glue on the part that will lay on the Designer Paper so it’s even.
- Decorate with a few Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS