Making a shaker card is super fun and it makes it super easy when we use a Shaker Dome. 🙂 This card uses 2 different products that you can select free with a min. $60 order. This is the last month of our Sale-A-Bration sale, don’t miss out!!
- Garden Green: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2 3/4″ x 4″ scallop die
If you’re seeing this by email, click here to see the video on Youtube
- Place the Pear Pizzazz cardstock in the embossing folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Folder. Adhere it to the card base.
- Stamp the cloche stamp on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento black ink. Stamp the top piece of the cloche in Memento ink. (Tip: You can use the bottom cover of the Cloche Shaker Dome to use as a template for positioning)
- Cut out the trees and adhere them in the stamped dome using Multipurpose Glue.
- Add approx. 3 pinches of sequins inside the stamped dome.
- Remove the backing covering the adhesive, then place the Cloche Shaker Dome on top of the stamped image. Press firmly.
- Use the scallop rectangle die to cut out the designer paper.
- Place the cloche die in the middle of the cut designer paper closer to the top (to allow room for the base) and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut the sides of the Basic White cardstock small enough around the stamped cloche so that when you place the designer paper on top, you won’t see the white coming out from under the designer paper. You will also have to cut the bottom corners of the cloche dome.
- Take off the top cover of the shaker dome and place the designer paper on top. Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the bottom and add the layer to the card.
- Cut out the Basic White and the Be Dazzling bases with the dies. (Tip: Before cutting out the swirl base piece, place the glimmer paper to an Adhesive Sheet, then cut the piece out with Paper Snips.) Adhere the cut bases together and then to the card.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Garden Green Ink. (Tip: I stamped it on the bottom right of a piece of scrap, then used my Paper Trimmer to cut the greeting out). Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
- Take a piece of ribbon and make a bow. (Tip: I created a bow using a fork, you can check it out at 16:09 on my video) Add the bow to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
REMINDER: Register for this Christmas Class-To-Go
Register by Sept. 20th!
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS