- Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Granny Apple Green: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5”, 3” x 3” and 7/8” x 2”
- Place the 3 ¾” x 5” Basic White cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Cut out a circle on the side using the 2 ½” die.
- Stamp the squiggle trees on a piece of 3” x 3” Basic White cardstock. Alternate the direction of the trees so that they fit side by side.
- Eye-ball the placement of the stamped black trees behind the Basic White embossed layer and adhere it to the Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere both to the Real Red card base.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the right-hand side of the Basic White layer and tie it in a knot. Adhere the layer to the card.
- Stamp the ornaments on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento Black ink and cut out using the matching die. Colour using the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Place Opal Rounds on the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!