- Basic White Thick: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and ¾” x 2 ½” for sentiment
- Soft Succulent: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Evening Evergreen: 3” x 3” for scalloped circle
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 ¾” x 5” and 3” x 3” for circle
- Attach DSP to Soft Succulent cardstock with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Tie Evening Evergreen ribbon into a knot around the Soft Succulent and DSP layer and attach to card base with same adhesive.
- Tie Linen Thread into a double bow around the knot.
- Cut scalloped circle and trees from Evening Evergreen cardstock with Layering Circles Dies and Cabin Dies.
- Cut smaller circle from DSP with the Layering Circles Dies.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper circle to scalloped circle with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive then attach entire piece to card base above the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach trees to circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento ink then cut around it with paper snips and attach it with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional on one end and a Mini Glue Dot on the other.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> QYMV2SFM <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Clearance Rack Updated Dec. 1st – click here
- NEW Last Chance Retiring Items (Holiday Catalogue) – click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!