- Bumble Bee CS: 5-½” x 8-½” scored at 4-¼ and 4” x 5 ¼”
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper:1” x 5 ¼” and 3/8” x 4”
- Soft Suede: 5/8” x 4”
- Basic White: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Crumb Cake: ½” x 3”
- Dry emboss the Bumblebee cardstock with the Ornate Floral 3D Folder using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
- Adhere Harvest Meadow and Soft Suede CS strips to the card base.
- Use Tailored Tag punch to banner the ends of the Crumb Cake CS and the remaining DSP. Adhere Designer Series Paper banner to the card base.
- Ink Coneflowers in Memento ink and stamp on Basic White CS. Use Daffodil, Old Olive and Soft Suede Blends to colour the image. Randomly stamp verse with Crumb Cake ink over coloured image. Die-Cut with Largest Laying Circle die and adhere to the card base with dimensionals
- Use Soft Suede ink to stamp saying on Crumb Cake banner. Adhere to the card base, embellishing with a Gilded Gem and a Linen Thread bow attached with a mini glue dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS