- Real Red: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 4″
- Adhere the designer paper to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the cabin on a piece of 3 3/4″ wide x approx. 3″ Basic White cardstock.
- Use the matching die to cut out the cabin with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere the cut out to the bottom of the designer paper. (Tip: don’t add adhesive to the right-hand side of the cabin so that you can tuck the tree behind in later)
- Place a ribbon on top of the layer and adhere the ends to the back. Tie a smaller piece of ribbon around it and cut the ends.
- Cut out 3 trees using the 3 different sized dies with Basic Black cardstock. Add shimmer to the trees using Wink of Stella.
- Adhere the trees to the card.
- Stamp the fox and the greeting in Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock. Cut out using the matching dies.
- Adhere the fox and add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!