Fall is here and Halloween is next month, it’s time to start stamping with some fall colours! I love these pumpkins, they make a really pretty card!
- Crumb Cake 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black 4″ x 5-1/4″plus scrap for greeting
- Basic White 3″ x 3″ (image)
- Basic White 4″ x 5-1/4″ (card liner)
- Designer Paper: Crumb Cake plaid 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Designer Paper: Black Glitter 1″ x 5″
- Adhere Designer Paper #1 Crumb Cake plaid to cardstock #2 Basic Black and then to card base.
- Use zig-zag border die to cut black glitter paper, having edge of the die at edge of paper. Adhere to card with the top straight edge 1-5/8″ from bottom of card base.
- Stamp pumpkins with Memento ink on cardstock #3 Basic White. Color with Stampin’ Blends and die cut with coordinating Detailed Pumpkins die. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Heat emboss greeting with white embossing powder on Basic Black scrap. Fussy cut greeting and adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Add Matte Black Dots.
- For card liner: Adhere leftover glitter zig-zag on left side of cardstock #4 and trim edges even with cardstock.
- Stamp leaf and blossom at lower left and color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere liner inside card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS