- Basic White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”.
- Kraft: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Watercolor Paper: 4”x 4”
- Small pieces Thick Basic White for sentiment
- Cut and score card base. Fold in half.
- Cut Kraft paper 5-1/2 x 4-1/4. Emboss the Kraft paper using the Timber Emboss folder. Mount to card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Cut the Watercolor Paper to 4” x 4”. Stamp large snowman image in center using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Watercolour the background in Pool Party using a Water Painter and Classic Ink. Watercolour the snowmen bodies using watered down Basic Gray ink.
- Colour Snowmen hats and scarves using Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut large row of holes using hole circle die from the Christmas Trees dies. Thread white Baker’s Twine through holes, tie bow at end.
- Stamp greeting in Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White cardstock. Cut words apart and mount to Snowman image.
- Trim Wonderful Snowflake to a smaller shape. Add Wonderful Snowflake to top right corner of Snowman piece.
- Add one Elegant Faceted Gem to center of snowflake.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!