The Sweet Little Stockings stamp set is super cute and has the best coordinating Designer Paper. You can use one side which is patterns or the other side which has tons of great animal images. Some of the images are great to cut out and use on cards!
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Add the Cherry Cobbler cardstock to the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and put it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. Adhere it to the card base.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the card.
- Cut out the large tag using the die from the set.
- Stamp the greeting on the tag using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp the XXX line under the greeting using the Old Olive ink pad. Adhere the tag to the card.
- Cut out the dog from the designer paper using Paper Snips. I used one of the dogs that was on the side. Add the dog to the card using Dimensionals.
- Cut out stars from a piece of Bumblebee cardstock using the star die. Adhere them to the card and add Rhinestones to the middle.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS