What I like about this card is that it can easily be duplicated with any designer paper scraps you have! I love the look of the cat poking out of the paper. He was a lot of fun to colour and I added some Wink of Stella to make it extra sparkly!
- Cherry Cobbler: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: (3 qty) 1″ x 3″
- Cut the Designer Paper to a 3″ width. Next, cut 3- one inch pieces. (Cutting it this way will ensure that the pattern continues from one piece to another.) Adhere the pieces to the Basic White layer approx. 1/4″ apart.
- Stamp the greeting under the designer paper using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Stamp the cat and the Santa hat on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento Black ink.
- Colour the cat & hat using Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out the cat & hat using the matching dies.
- Add the cat & hat to the card using Dimensionals.
- Use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add glue to the white parts of the hat. Let dry.
- Use the Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the red part of the hat.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> QYMV2SFM <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Clearance Rack Updated Dec. 1st – click here
- NEW Last Chance Retiring Items (Holiday Catalogue) – click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!