- Granny Apple Green: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Evening Evergreen: 5 ¼” x 4″, 1 ¾” x 3 ¾” and ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Crumb Cake: 5″ x 3 ¾”
- Designer Series Paper: 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Basic White ½” x 3 ½”
- Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock for the card base.
- Adhere the Evening Evergreen layer to the card base.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake Layer with the Tasteful Textile Embossing folder and adhere on top of the Evening Evergreen layer.
- Adhere the DSP to the Evening Evergreen small layer, then adhere to the top area of your card as shown.
- Using the Delicate Baubles Dies, cut out a solid bauble using Evening Evergreen cardstock and an intricate bauble using Granny Apple Green cardstock and adhere the two together.
- Adhere the bauble to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on the Basic White strip, then adhere to the Evening Evergreen strip, adhere entire piece to the card with dimensionals.
- Make a bow with the simply elegant trip and adhere to the top of the bauble using a glue dot.
- Embellish the center of the stars on the bauble with the Champagne Rhinestones.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> QYMV2SFM <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Clearance Rack Updated Dec. 1st – click here
- NEW Last Chance Retiring Items (Holiday Catalogue) – click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!