The Penguin Place stamp set is super adorable for the winter and the fact that you can get the designer paper to match for free during Sale-A-Bration with a min. $60 order makes it extra special!
• Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
• Penguin Playmates DSP: 4” x 6” (polka dots) & 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” (stripes) for die-cutting
• Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die-cutting
1. Fold the Thick Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the striped Adorning Mask, lay on top of your folded card and hold down firmly (or use Masking/Washi Tape to hold it down.) Using the Just Jade ink pad, lightly sponge the front of your card using a Blending Brush until the striped design covers the front of your card. Remove the mask, clean it, and set the folded base card aside to dry.
3. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stitched Rectangle Dies, cut out the larger Rectangle Die using the polka dot Penguin Playmates paper, the smaller Stitched Rectangle die using the striped paper. Set aside.
4. Using the quarter sheet of White Cardstock, cut out the smallest rectangle die for your sentiment and the larger (2-1/2” x 4”) die for stamping. Set aside.
5. Using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder, run the die-cut polka dot paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss. Wrap 6” of Metallic Mesh ribbon around center of paper and secure with adhesive or tape. Adhere the paper to the base card.
6. On the 2-1/2” x 4” White rectangle, stamp the “hill” using Smoky Slate ink. Stamp the snowflakes to right of “hill” using the Smoky Slate ink pad and stamping off once or twice to get a light inking. If desired, add another hill to the right of the first hill, stamping off the Smoky Slate ink once before stamping onto cardstock.
7. On the scrap of White cardstock left from Step #4, stamp the penguin using Black ink. Stamp their nose & feet using Pumpkin Pie ink. Cut out using your Paper Snips.
8. Stamp the hat on the remaining White Cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink and cut out using your Paper Snips. Glue to the top of the Penguins head and set aside.
9. Using the Just Jade ink pad, stamp the trees so that they’re on the “hill” as shown in the sample. Adhere the White cardstock to the striped paper and adhere to base card.
10. Add the penguin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
11. Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight ink onto the smallest Stitched Rectangle and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
12. To finish, add 5 In Color Jewels onto the card in the center of the larger snowflakes or as desired.
Full Product List
Get these 5 products & pick out the Penguin Playmates 12”x 12” Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (#158420) for FREE
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS