- Crumb Cake 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4
- Crumb Cake 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Balmy Blue 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White scraps for deer and greeting
- Cut a mask for the background hills from the copy paper. Use a Blending Brush to add Mossy Meadow ink forming the hills on the Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Stamp the trees in Mossy Meadow ink, then emboss with the Tasteful Textile folder and adhere to card base.
- Using the third largest diorama die, cut the Crumb Cake cardstock, then emboss with the Bark folder. Cut 4 pieces of Linen Thread and tie around the right side, fraying ends. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp, color and punch out deer. Adhere to card with double layer of dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting, die cut with Messages die, and adhere to card with dimensionals (double on left, single on right).
- Add Brushed Metallic Dots as desired.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Seasonal Sale Nov. 16-18th: 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads, and 20% off dies. More Info
- $100 for the Starter Kit; you get $165 worth of products of your choice! More info
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!