I really like the characters in this stamp set! What could be better than seeing a bear on a bike…lol. 😉
- Sahara Sand: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Just Jade: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 3″ x 4 3/8″ Stitched Die
- Stamp the bear on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink.
- Cut it out using the 3″ x 4 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die. (Tip: I stamp first, then cut so that I can line up the image in the die and make sure it’s straight).
- Stamp the leaves behind the bike using Memento ink.
- Colour the images using Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Just Jade cardstock.
- Use the Dark Just Jade Stampin’ Blend marker to colour the ribbon. Let dry. Adhere the ends of the ribbon on the back of the 2 layers then adhere them to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on the Sahara Sand cardstock using Just Jade ink. Adhere the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS