The Peekaboo Farm Animals are soooo cute and made this card super fun to make. I loved colouring the pig like he just rolled around in the mud. 😉
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the clouds on Balmy Blue cardstock using its matching ink pad. Adhere the Stamp the stone wall with Memento ink on Shimmery White cardstock side by side until you have the length covered.
- Colour the grout using Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blend. Once it’s fully coloured, you can go around with the Color Lifter to make it look a bit more realistic.
- Colour the stones using the Dark Crumb Cake along with the Dark Cinnamon Cider.
- Cut the stone part out using Paper Snips leaving a bit of white at the top. Adhere the stone wall to the card leaving a bit of the top part without adhesive so that you can fit the animals behind the wall a bit.
- Stamp the animals on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink then colour them using Stampin’ Blends. Cut out each animal with Paper Snips. Adhere each animal to the card while tucking the bottom of them behind the wall a bit.
- Stamp the paws of each animal on Shimmery White cardstock, colour them with Dark Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. Cut them out using Paper Snips. Add each paw to the card using a Mini Dimensional.
- Add Washi Tape or tape to cover the word “There” on the greeting stamp. Ink the stamp with Memento ink, then remove the Washi Tape and stamp it on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Cut out using the small circle on the die. Add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of Baker’s Twine in a bow and add it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS