- Card Base:4” x 11”
- Cut a 4” x 11” Highland Heather card base.
- Emboss the card front using the Star Crossed embossing folder.
- Cut a Basic White scallop rectangle.
- Cut a Basic Black tree and adhere to the rectangle.
- Stamp a pumpkin on each side of the tree using Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Stamp the moon using Mango Melody ink.
- Stamp the bat and spider using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Add a watered-down puddle of Smoky Slate ink. Using your water painter, tap the water painter to add speckles to the rectangle.
- Adhere the rectangle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a Basic Black spiderweb and adhere to the rectangle.
- Cut a Smoky Slate gate and adhere to the rectangle.
- Cut the stars from Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to the rectangle.
- Cut a Pumpkin Pie tag and stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Adhere the sentiment to the spider web using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 2” piece of Highland Heather ribbon.
- Wrap the Basic Black/White twine around the ribbon in a knot. Trim and fray the ends.
- Tuck and adhere the ribbon behind the lower-left corner of the rectangle using a glue dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS