- Just Jade: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Real Red: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp the trees on the Basic White cardstock. I stamped the trees twice on the cardstock before re-inking so that there were 2 different shades of green.
- Stamp the greeting with Real Red ink. Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Real Red cardstock, then to the card base.
- Stamp the snowman and wreath on Basic White cardstock using Memento ink.
- Colour the snowman and wreath using Stampin’ Blends.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the snowman and the wreath. Add them to the card using Dimensionals. (Optional: I used the tip of my Paper Snips to cut out the middle parts of the wreath. You can also use an Exacto knife…I just didn’t have one handy)
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS