I thought this card was the perfect one to share to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Cinnamon Cider DSP: 2” x 5 ¼”
- Cinnamon Cider:5 ½” x 11”
- Basic White: 2 each (4” x 5 ¼”), 1 each (2 5/8” x 3 15/16”), scraps for sentiment&pumpkin pieces
- Copper Foil: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Fold the Cinnamon Cider card base in half and use a bone folder to flatten the fold. Emboss one of the larger Basic White layers using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere DSP to the lower part of this piece and then adhere piece to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Die-cut a stitched scalloped rectangle from the Copper Foil using the appropriate size Scalloped Contours die. Adhere the smaller piece of Basic White to the inside of the stitching on the Copper Foil die cut. Adhere to the center of the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the pumpkins and the small leaf and vine on scraps of Basic White, colour with Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the corresponding dies from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies.
- Adhere pumpkins and leaf to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Basic White using Versamark ink. Apply embossing powder & heat set with the heat tool. Die-cut with a corresponding sentiment shaped die from Potted Succulents. Adhere sentiment piece with dimensionals. Add 3 gems.
- Stamp the remaining Basic White card stock piece as desired and adhere to the inside of the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!