The benefit of having beautiful designer paper is that you can make cute cards in a jiffy! The paper has adorable little characters that can be punched out using the coordinating punch!
- Old Olive: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded & scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 3”
- Pumpkin Pie: 5 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper: 4 ¾” x 4”
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 4” (inside)
- Ribbon 8”
- Adhere large white card stock to the inside of the card base.
- Adhere striped DSP to the center of the card front.
- Adhere Pumpkin Pie card stock to Basic Black card stock, then adhere layers to the center of the card front.
- Punch 3 different Designer Papers with Everyday Label Punch and adhere to Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- Punch ghost, jack-o-lantern, and cat from DSP with Halloween Punch. Adhere to card front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out vampire and 2 tombstones from DSP with Paper Snips. Adhere to card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Colour Black & White Gingham Ribbon with Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends. Let dry.
- Tie a bow and adhere the bow to the card front as shown using Mini Glue Dot.
- Use your Take Your Pick tool to adhere 3 black Cute Star Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the card front as shown.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS