- Basic White Thick CS: 4-1/4” x11”; scored at 5-1/2”
- Sweet Stockings DSP:1” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White CS: ¾” x 4-1/4”; 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 1” x 3”
- Cherry Cobbler CS: 3” x 4-1/4”
- EmbossCherry Cobbler CS with the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base.
- Die-cut Basic White CS with the scallop edge die using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere Basic White scallop die cut behind Sweet Stockings DSP then to the card front.
- Stamp ‘cake’ image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece Basic White CS. Use Daffodil, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Blends to colour the image. Die-cut with largest Laying Circle die and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘cake stand’ and ‘heart’ using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on remaining scrap of Basic White CS. Colour with Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler Blends. Use a scissor to fussy cut and adhere to Layered Circle as shown.
- Embellish ‘holly’ with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels and attach a Real Red 3/8” ribbon with a glue dot.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp sentiment of choice in the lower-left corner.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS