This new stamp set is so cute and the fact that it is a 2 stamp stamping set makes it really easy to add colour easily!!!
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 2 1/2″ scallop circle die
- Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: approx 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Use the Stitched Greenery die in the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to add texture to the Old Olive cardstock.
- Press the Soft Suede ink pad onto a stamping block, water it down a bit then use a Water Painter to splatter some colour on to the Old Olive cardstock.
- Wrap Linen Thread three times around the Old Olive cardstock and tape the ends to the back. Adhere the layer to the Crumb Cake card.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White cardstock using the Soft Suede ink pad.
- Use the Banners Pick A Punch to cut both ends. (If you don’t have the punch, you could use Paper Snips to cut the ends). Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
- Cut out a 2 1/2″ scallop circle from the Layering Circles Dies with Crumb Cake cardstock. Stamp the branch on the bottom right using Soft Suede ink. Add the circle to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the outline of the squirrel on a piece of scrap Basic White cardstock using the Soft Suede ink.
- Ink up the bold squirrel part with Cajun Craze ink, line up the left-hand side of the tail with the left-hand side of the outline stamped before stamping.
- Stamp the acorn top with Crumb Cake ink. Stamp the bottom of the acorn by inking it with Crumb Cake ink, then stamping it on a piece of scrap paper to make it lighter coloured before stamping it in the outline acorn. Cut it out with Paper Snips.
- Adhere the squirrel to the scalloped circle.
- Stamp the leaves on Basic White cardstock with Old Olive ink. Tip: Stamp the line part stamp first then when you ink up the bold image, stamp it on scrap paper first to make the colour lighter before stamping on top of the lines of the leaf. Cut the leaves out using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the leaves to the circle with Liquid Glue and add them beside the greeting using Dimensionals.
- Make a small bow with the Linen Thread and add it to the card using a Glue Dot.
- Add 3 gems to the scallop circle.
Full Product List
Buy these 2 products & pick a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS