The Sweets & Treats stamp set is so much fun to stamp with. For this card, I asked my husband if I should use the cupcake, pie or plum pudding and he chose the cupcake!! I think he picked correctly!! I love how it turned out.
- Granny Apple Green: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- 2021-2023 Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: approx. 3″ x 4″ Stitched So Sweetly die
- Take a piece of ribbon (approx. 4 1/2″ long), lay it on top of the designer paper and adhere the ends to the back.
- Adhere the designer paper to the card.
- Cut out a scallop rectangle using Shimmery White cardstock.
- Stamp the base of the cupcake holder on the bottom of the cutout scallop rectangle using Memento ink.
- Stamp the cover part of the holder making sure that the bottom line is close to the base.
- Use the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend and colour the inside of the cover. Adhere the layer to the card.
- Stamp 3 cupcakes on a piece of scrap Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink, then use Paper Snips to cut them out.
- Colour the cupcakes using Stampin’ Blends. Add Wink of Stella on top of the icing on the cupcakes.
- Adhere the bottom cupcakes inside the holder using Liquid Glue. Add the 3rd cupcake using Dimensionals.
- Add the hearts to the cupcakes using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp the greeting on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink and cut it out using Paper Snips.
- Tie a bow with the Crinkled Ribbon and add to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS