- Pool Party: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Shimmery White: 2 7/8″ circle die
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the card base.
- Use the 3″ scallop circle die to cut out the card front and the designer paper.
- Stamp the Santa on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Cut it out using the 2 7/8″ circle die.
- Colour the Santa using the various Stampin’ Blends. Add Wink of Stella. Adhere the circle to the inside of card by placing it evenly through the front “window”.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic Black cardstock using Versamark ink. (Tip: if you have our retired Embossing Buddy, use it on the cardstock before stamping so that it reduces the static and keeps the embossing powder just on the Versamark. If you don’t own the Embossing Buddy, swipe a dryer over the cardstock instead.)
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on cardstock, tap off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. (Tip: I keep my embossing powder in a plastic Dollar Store container and use a plastic spoon.)
- Add glue to the right hand side of the greeting layer and adhere it to the front.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> QYMV2SFM <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Clearance Rack Updated Dec. 1st – click here
- NEW Last Chance Retiring Items (Holiday Catalogue) – click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!