- Cherry Cobbler: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the Old Olive cardstock randomly with hearts using the matching ink pad. Adhere the layer to the card.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Old Olive cardstock.
- Cut out the tag using the die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Use the blending brush to add ink to the tag. Pick up some ink using a Water Painter and flick it to add speckles to the tag. Adhere the tag to the card.
- Stamp the base and the plum pudding onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Colour using Stampin’ Blends, then cut them out using Paper Snips. Add Wink of Stella to the white part of the plum pudding and the poinsettia. Add them to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink, then cut it out using the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set. Add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the silver ribbon and add it to the top of the greeting using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add a Rhinestone to the base of the pedestal.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS