- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Use a Water Painter to watercolour the background. (I press the ink pad on a stamping block, then use a slightly wet Water Painter to pick up the colour. Let dry and adhere the Watercolour Paper to the Misty Midnight cardstock, then to the card base.
- Stamp the flowers on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento Black ink. Cut it out using the coordinating die.
- Colour the flowers using Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out the sprigs with Misty Moonlight cardstock using the die. Use Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the cardstock. Adhere it to the card.
- Adhere the coloured flowers on top of the sprigs.
- Stamp the greeting on Shimmery White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink. Cut out the greeting using the die and add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add gems.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!