- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut a piece of scrap cardstock to the same size as the Shimmery White cardstock (3 3/4″ x 5″) to use for the template. I used Very Vanilla Cardstock, but it doesn’t matter which colour.
- Use the largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies to cut out a circle in the template.
- Place the template on top of the Shimmery White Cardstock and either keep pressure so it doesn’t move or use Washi Tape to keep it in place. Use Blending Brushes to pick up colour from the ink pads and add colour in the circle.
- Use a Water Painter or a small wet paint brush to drop water droplets on top of the coloured circle. Let dry.
- Stamp the flower and the greeting using Memento ink.
- Add Black Drops.
- Adhere the layers together.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 64XS39A3 <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- $100 for the Starter Kit; you get $165 worth of products of your choice! More info
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!