Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake –5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Bermuda Bay – 3-3/4” x 5” for die-cut layer
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4”; scraps for turtle punch and bowtie
- Die-cut the Bermuda Bay layer with the Picture This circle die. Position it over the Basic White layer.
- Stamp the hearts, sentiment and bird in Poppy Parade ink through the circle windows onto the white.
- Stamp the small turtles in Memento Black through the circle windows onto white layer.
- Stamp the grass image in Granny Apple Green under the turtles.
- Stamp the large turtle in Memento Black onto Basic White scrap.
- Stamp the shell images in Granny Apple Green ink onto coordinating sized turtles.
- Color the turtles with Granny Apple Green Light, Crumb Cake Light and Bermuda Bay Light Blends.
- Adhere the white stamped layer to the Crumb Cake card base, then pop up window layers with Dimensionals.
- Punch large turtle out and pop up with Dimensionals coming out of the large circle.
- Stamp bowtie in Bermuda Bay, cut out and attach to turtle.
- Add Wink of Stella glimmer to shells, hearts, bird and the word “friends” on the sentiment.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 64XS39A3 <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- $100 for the Starter Kit; you get $165 worth of products of your choice! More info
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!