The Seas The Day stamp set is making me wish that I could go see some real underwater creatures! This winter has been so cold and long, I am looking to Spring and Summer!!!
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Misty Moonlight: 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Use the die to cut out the shape from the Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Adhere the designer paper to the back of the Misty Moonlight. Adhere both to the Balmy Blue card base.
- Stamp the octopus with Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp 2 star fish; one with Bumblebee ink and the other with Daffodil Delight ink.
- Ink up the 2 fish with Balmy Blue ink, then pick up some Misty Moonlight ink with a dauber to add some colour to the fish before stamping on the Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out all the images using their matching dies.
- Use the die to cut out the sprigs with Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Balmy Blue ink. Use Paper Snips to cut around the greeting.
- Adhere all images to the card. I used dimensional behind the greeting and behind the fish on the right.
- Add Wink of Stella to both of the star fish.
- Add the Opal Rounds.
MARCH HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2RVBMX7Q <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Mini Cut & Emboss Machine & Bundles on sale in March 2022 for 20% off. Click here
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!