Stampin’ Up! just hosted OnStage, our virtual conference and demonstrated this simple and fun technique. I made a version of one of their samples they demoed. They used a brand new stamp set which I will demonstrate in the near future, but, I thought I’d share the idea with the current Beautiful Moments stamp set.
I love how it turned out and it really is quite simple. Check out the directions below!
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 2 1/2″ x 3 3 /4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2″ x 4″
- Granny Apple Green: 3/8″ x 4″
- Cut out the scallop rectangle using the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die.
- Stamp the image on the 2 1/2″ x 3 3 /4″ Magenta Madness cardstock using Versamark ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on the image and tap off excess. Heat set until the entire image is shiny.
- Colour the image using the white Watercolor Pencil.
- Add the image layer to the scallop rectangle using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Basic White cardstock, then cut out using the Double Oval Punch.
- Cut out a Granny Apple Green scallop oval using the punch. Add dots on each scallop using the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend. Adhere the greeting to the scallop oval.
- Adhere all layers to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Seasonal Sale Nov. 16-18th: 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads, and 20% off dies. More Info
- $100 for the Starter Kit; you get $165 worth of products of your choice! More info
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!