- Basic Black: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, Score at 4-1/4” and fold in half. Also need a piece of scrap to die cut palm tree.
- Mango Medley: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 5” x 3-3/4” (front) 5-1/4” x 4” (inside) plus 4” x 4” to color with blending brushes.
- Attach the Mango Melody cardstock onto your Basic Black Cardbase.
- Using 4” x 4” piece of white and a Blending Brush, apply Daffodil Delight to the center of your card and brush out all the way to each edge.
- Repeat the application of color using Mango Medley to the top portion of the card (edge to edge) and blend down into the Daffodil Delight.
- Repeat the application of color using Coastal Cabana to the bottom portion of the card (edge to edge) and blend up into the Daffodil Delight.
- When your cardstock is fully covered with ink, die cut using the circle die.
- Die cut large palm tree out of the scrap piece of Basic Black.
- Attach the circle in the upper / center section of the Whisper White.
- Stamp greeting with Memento Ink onto Basic White on the left hand side.
- Take this assembly and using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Secure die cut Palm onto front of card with a Mini Dimensional on top and adhesive on the bottom.
- Attach cardfront assembly to the base of your card and the 5-1/4” x 4” Basic White to the inside of your card.
MARCH HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2RVBMX7Q <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Mini Cut & Emboss Machine & Bundles on sale in March 2022 for 20% off. Click here
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!