Happy Wednesday stamping friends! Today, I used the Poinsettia Petals stamp set again but decided to make it super simple!
- Granny Apple Green: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Designer Paper: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Stitched Circle: 2 3/8″
- Adhere designer paper to the card.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card 3 times, then tie in a knot.
- Use the 2 3/8″ Stitched Circle die to cut out a piece of Whisper White. Add to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp poinsettia on to a scrap piece of Whisper White. Stamp the “insides” using Real Red and Granny Apple Green ink, then cut out using the matching die. Add to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on to the card using Real Red ink.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS