For this card, I played around with the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. This paper is a vellum paper with the patterned being raised and so soft. You can use the patterns on their own or even colour them! I coloured the flower with a dauber and it made it super simple to change the look of it.
- Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Specialty Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Adhere the Old Olive and the Plush Poinsettia layers to the card. (I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to carefully place dots of glue in parts that would not be too obvious)
- Cut out the flower, Silver Foil sprigs and the leaves with their matching dies.
- Use a dauber to colour the flower with Real Red ink. I started with circles in the middle then worked my way outwards so that the middle was darker.
- Use a dauber to add colour to the leaves using the Granny Apple Green ink pad.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the flower, sprigs and the leaves to the card.
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Punch out using the Timeless Label Punch then add to the card using dimensionals.
- Use glue dots or the Fine-Tip Glue pen to add the Beaded Pearl to the flower. (If using the glue-pen, make sure you do not move the card for at least an hour so that the glue has time to dry)
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS