Hi Stamping Friends! Happy Tuesday! 🙂 Today’s card showcases the Poinsettia Petals stamp set and the matching dies. I paired them with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper. The designer paper has lots of designs with snowflakes, but, it also has beautiful papers with just watercoloured backgrounds that can be used on any type of card.
The flower is made up of 4 different layers of die-cut flowers. The great thing about the dies is that they include the cutting die and the embossing die together.
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Highland Heather: 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Silver Foil: 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ (qty 2)
- Designer Paper: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Place the Highland Heather cardstock in the Subtle Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to add texture, then adhere to card.
- Adhere the Silver Foil strips to the back of the Designer Paper.
- Add ribbon to the top of the Designer Paper and adhere ends to the back. Use a smaller ribbon to create a knot on to the first ribbon.
- Adhere layer to the card.
- Cut out the 4 layers to the flower with Highland Heather cardstock using the dies. Use a sponge dauber to add Highland Heather ink to each flower layer. Adhere each layer together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (let dry).
- Use dies with Silver Foil Paper to cut out sprigs and middle piece, then adhere them to the flower. Adhere flower to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (let dry).
- Stamp greeting using Balmy Blue ink on Whisper White cardstock. “Fussy cut” using Paper Snips, then add to the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS