It’s amazing what one more score mark can do to a card! Check out today’s Fun Fold Card!
- Mossy Meadow: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Real Red: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Crumb Cake: 4 1/4″ long die
- Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Mossy Moss cardstock and score it at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″. Fold in a Z shape.
- Adhere the designer paper to the front panel.
- Stamp the gifts on the bottom right-side of the Real Red cardstock, then adhere to the card.
- Cut out a Crumb Cake and a Whisper White Stitched Nested Label using the dies. Use Paper Snips to trim the bottom of the Whisper White label to create a snow hill.
- Stamp the tree on the Crumb Cake layer using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp the greeting and the ornament on the bottom of the Whisper White layer, then adhere to the Crumb Cake layer.
- Use Tear & Tape Adhesive on half of the Crumb Cake layer and add to the fold of the card.
- Punch out the moose with the designer paper and adhere to the Label.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS