I’m loving all the Christmas stamp sets, but, there are so many others that are great! This card uses the Life is Beautiful stamp set which can be used for so many different occasions.
I watercoloured the background with the NEW Large Water Painter and it was so easy to do. I have a bunch of tips below for you as well! 🙂
- Granny Apple Green Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock for the base and fold using a Bone Folder for the crease.
- Use the Large-Sized Water Painter to add strips of colour to the background. (Tip: I used one of my stamping blocks as my palette and pushed some ink on to it from the ink pad. I then squeezed some water on to the block and mixed it a bit with the colour before colouring). Set aside to dry.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the tree image on the Watercolor Paper using the Memento ink pad. (I stamped it a few times before the image was black enough)
- Stamp the treehouse to hang off of one of the tree branches.
- Add a piece of ribbon on top of the Watercolor Paper and adhere ends to the back. Take a smaller piece of ribbon to tie a knot around the first ribbon and use Paper Snips to cut ends.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and cut out using the 7/8” x 2 ½” Stitched Rectangle Die. Use a Trimmer or Paper Snips to cut off the right-hand side of the rectangle to a size that fits. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tree.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP