Just a little sledding fun with friends!
• Balmy Blue: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” AND ½” x 2 ¼” for sentiment
• Whisper White: 4” x 4” 5” x 2 ¼” approx. for die-cuts
• Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: 5 ¼” x 4”
1. Fold card base on half at 4 ¼”. Attach Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper piece to card front using Stampin’ SEAL+.
2. Take the slope die and the Whisper White 4” x 4” piece of paper to die-cut the hill. I placed the slope die from the top left corner to the lower right corner and ran it through the die-cutting machine. You will get to pieces of the same size both with a stitched line.
3. Turn one of the die-cut slopes for the right side and attach it to the card front with Stampin’ SEAL+. Attach the other slope to the left side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp the penguin, raccoon, and 2 small trees using Memento Black ink on the other scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Colour all the images using your Stampin’ Blends. Then die-cut with the coordinating dies.
5. Add all the die cuts to the scene using Stampin’ SEAL + and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp your sentiment on the Balmy Blue cardstock strip and flag the end with your paper snips. Add to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS