OMG….these owls are adorable!! The Have a Hoot stamp set is quite versatile as you can use it for Halloween and Christmas! This set would also be really great for making tags!
- Pumpkin Pie: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Use the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Cut the shapes out of the black cardstock using the die. (Note: the die cuts out all 3 shapes at the same time)
- Use the Chalk Marker to add dots to the top of the black cardstock.
- Adhere designer paper to the card, then adhere the black cardstock on top.
- Stamp images with Memento Black ink on to Shimmery White cardstock. (Let dry before colouring)
- Colour using Stampin’ Blends, then add glitter using Wink of Stella.
- Cut out the owl with the pumpkin using the die. “Fussy cut” the other two owls with Paper Snips as the dies would cut off the branches.
- Use the spider web die to cut out 2 webs using Vellum cardstock. Adhere to card using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Add owls to the card using dimensionals. Adhere moon to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp greetings on to Whisper White cardstock. Use Paper Snips to cut out “Boo”, then add to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add larger greeting to the card using Dimensionals.Product List
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS