Happy Thursday stamping friends! I can’t help but keep sharing these beautiful Poinsettia Petals cards! If you missed the last 2 cards, make sure you check out my last 2 posts.
Today’s card is so soft and elegant in real life, I hope you see it well enough here to do it justice. 🙂
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”, score and fold at 5-1/2”.
- Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4” AND 2” x ¾”
- Champagne Foil Sheets 5” x 3-3/4”
- Glue Whisper White Cardstock layer to Card Base.
- Emboss the Champagne Foil Sheets layer using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Cut the (3) poinsettia flower layers using the Poinsettia Dies and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Color each layer with Clear Wink Of Stella and layer together using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to card front positioned at the bottom and centered.
- Cut (3) sprigs using the Poinsettia Dies and Whisper White Cardstock. Glue by tucking under the poinsettia flower at the top.
- Cut (2) of each holly leaf using the Poinsettia Dies and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Glue by tucking to the underside of the poinsettia flower.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Whisper White Cardstock layer using Coastal Cabana Ink. Trim both ends using the Banners Pick A Punch and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut (1) flower center using the Poinsettia Dies and Whisper White Cardstock. Use a Blender Pen and Coastal Cabana Ink to add dots of ink color to the embossing. Glue to flower center to the poinsettia flower using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS