Happy Thanksgiving stamping friends!!!!
I’ve used the Plaid Tidings designer paper on a few cards for this week and I love it. 🙂 The patterns are so versatile and have a great number of colours in the patterns. The pack has 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ paper and includes these colours: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Cider, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Seaside Spray, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 1″ x 3″
- Soft Suede: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Plaid Tidings Designer Paper: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 1/4″ long die
- Stamp the coffee beans on to the card using Crumb Cake ink. To make the colour lighter, I stamped on scrap paper each time first before stamping on to the cardstock.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Soft Suede cardstock, then adhere to the card.
- Stamp “A cup of thanks” to the 1″ x 3″ Crumb Cake cardstock using Soft Suede ink and use the Banners’ Pick a Punch to cut out the end. Adhere to the card.
- Cut out a Cherry Cobbler label using the 3 1/4″ Stitched Label Die. Adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the coffee cup and “Coffee is always a good idea” on to scrap Crumb Cake cardstock using Soft Suede ink. Cut out each using Paper Snips.
- Stamp the cup on to the Designer Paper. Cut out the middle using Paper Snips, then adhere to the cup. Add cup and steam to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the heart using Cherry Cobbler ink on to Cherry Cobbler cardstock and cut out using Paper Snip. Adhere to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Product List
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS