Here is a cute card with a fun fold.
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Cardstock #2: Whisper White: 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 (inside)
- Cardstock #3: Whisper White: 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 (oval)
- Designer Paper: Heartwarming Hugs (two patterns): 1-1/4 x 5-1/4
- Score the Mossy Meadow cardstock at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/4″, then fold.
- Add two panels of Designer Series Paper to the front flap and inside.
- Stamp gnome with Memento Black Ink and colour with Blends. Cut with the largest Stitched Shapes Oval. Add to the front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the string of lights from the tree image with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colour with Blends. Use Paper Snips to cut it out and add to the gnome hands. (I trimmed off one light on the right side to fit better.)
- Stamp greeting with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock, punch with Classic Label Punch. Add to oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on inside Whisper White panel with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Punch two “fleur” Corner Trio Punches from scrap Whisper White cardstock, adhere punched out pieces to the front corners of the card.
- Add trio of Red Rhinestones next to the oval.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS