I had a little fun with a punch for this card. I found a similar card made by another demonstrator Mary Fish and was inspired to change it up and make one like it using different stamps and designer papers.
- Mint Macaron: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Adhere the Soft Sea Foam layer to the card base.
- Use the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out 13 shapes.
- Stamp the greeting on Very Vanilla cardstock using Mint Macaron ink, then punch out using the Tailored Tag Punch. Add to the Very Vanilla cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Place the 13 designer paper shapes in a pattern around the greeting. Adhere with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive. Trim the shapes so they don’t overhang the Very Vanilla cardstock then adhere to card.
- Stamp flowers on Very Vanilla cardstock using Versamark ink. Sprinkle on Gold Embossing Powder, tap off the excess and heat emboss using a Heat Tool.
- Press the lid of the Mint Macaron ink pad into the bottom and use the ink with a Water Painter to add colour to the flowers.
- Cut out flowers with Snips and add to card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS: