- Daffodil Delight: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” to form the card base
- Basic Black: 5 ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White scraps
- Fold Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the large sunflower in Daffodil Delight ink in the upper right corner of the card front.
- Stamp the sunflower images several times on the Basic Black cardstock in Versamark ink.
- Apply the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set. Let cool.
- Cut out the sunflower images using the 5” label (measured at widest point) with the dies and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Place the smaller die inside the label (measuring 3 ¼” at widest point) and cut out the center.
- Glue the larger die frame to the card front.
- Pop up the smaller label with Stampin’ Dimensionals inside the frame.
- Stamp the words on a scrap of Whisper White in Tuxedo Black ink and cut out the words individually.
- Glue the words to the label as shown.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and attach it to upper left corner of the label with a glue dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS