Another Christmas card with unconventional colours that I love!!! What’s better than purple on a Christmas card???
- Highland Heather: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Glimmer Paper: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Adhere Balmy Blue cardstock to the card.
- Cut the large snowflake out of the designer paper using the die.
- Adhere Glimmer paper to Balmy Blue cardstock on top of the section that will be shown under the cut-out snowflake.
- Add designer paper.
- Stamp the greeting using Highland Heather ink on the 1″ x 3 1/4″ Balmy Blue cardstock. Cut ends using Paper Snips.
- Add greeting to the card using dimensional.
- Add Snowflake Sequins to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS